“High Performance Inverter” is a synonym for a range of devices from 0.75 kW up to 30 kW / 400 V whereby all requirements can be fulfilled for the controlled operation of three-phase motors.
Factory-made flexible versions meet current requirements for modern fieldbus systems, integrated security technology and the best EMC properties.
- STO function according to DIN ISO 13849-1, PLe or IEC 62061, SIL3
- Innovative EMC solution by the use of novel core materials for long motor cables up to 50 / 100 m for the environments C1 and C2
- minimal leakage current in nominal operations
- RS 232/ 484 interface and additionally variable support for future-oriented field bus systems such as CAN, EtherCAT
- Profinet in preparation
- all sizes with brake transistor GT7 (series)
- high dynamic overload
- extensive ability to parameterize in 8 parameter sets frequency inverter
- USB connection via USB converter
- operation via radio control with Portable Operator
Download katalog: Katalog