Using the DPH-L100 series’ sensor heads, pressure of gas or liquids can be measured. To accommodate a wide range of applications, the housing is made of stainless steel. Depending on the type chosen, the series covers a pressure range from -1bar (vacuum) to +500bar. To cope with various circumstances, the controller is separated from the pressure sensor. For processing the signal, the sensor heads offer an analog output; the processing itself can be carried out either by the optional DPC-L100 controller or a PLC.
- Oil-less diaphragm made of stainless steel 1.4542
- Housing made of stainless steel
- Pressure range up to 500bar
- Controller unit for basic monitoring tasks
- Type for combination of negative and positive pressure
- Reference point function (via external input on the controller)