The inductive displacement transducers of the GP-X series use eddy current techniques and are particularly noted for their highly accurate measurement at a resolution of 0.02% F.S. with minimal linearity error, a high sampling frequency of 40kHz and low temperature dependence.
GP-X sensors are ideally suitable for the highly accurate motion and distance control of metal objects in harsh industrial environments.
- High sampling frequency of 40kHz
- Resolution of 0.02% F.S.
- Minimal linearity error max. ±0.3% F.S.
- Minimal temperature dependence max. ±0.07% F.S./°C
- Bright, two-colour LCD display
- Preselectable materials (aluminium, steel, iron)
- Four measurement modes (preselectable)
- Cross talk prevention function
- Offset compensation and scaling functions
- Synchronisation input and alarm output
- Adjustable limit values with transistor outputs
Bliv kontaktet af en af vores specialister!
Har du spørgsmål til 'GP-X series'
- eller ønsker et tilbud på dette produkt?